- CMOS includes a algorithm database which shows statistics and allows you to practice algorithms.
- CMOS automatically saves your times on a server. Deleted solves (by software or human error) can be recovered, thus you won't ever lose all of your times again. This also allows to synchronize your times between multiple devices.
- CMOS combines actually gathering times by solving and analyzing them. Some examples include counting the amount of times below a reference time or getting statistics per session, to just name a few.
- CMOS has a lot of options (currently 62), nearly everything is configurable.
- CMOS receives updates and bugfixes multiple times every month to ensure both the safety of your data and top-notch user experience.
- There are WCA scramblers available for most WCA events. All scramblers can be combined to relay scramblers.